Originate your own tricks and routines……. It’s easier than you think – Ian Adair’s latest book teaches you how…step-by-step.
- 110 pages
- Full colour laminated cover
- 6 chapters – plus!
- Illustrations & photos (some in colour)
- Extensive index. Professionally printed
How to create original effects and routines for YOUR show or act, for lectures, for books and magazine publication, for marketing YOURSELF or through dealers; for magic competitions etc.
Be original – stand out from the others – create NEW ideas!
Step-by-step methods by the author of over 300 books on magic – over 1,000 marketed magical effects.
“Ian Adair is one of the leading magical inventors of the 20th & 21st Century” PAUL DANIELS
Contents include: Preface
- Researching what’s been previously originated
- Making notes (records) of your ideas
- Where & When – The best places and times to start thinking
- Using your creative mind
- Thinking tricks for many good reasons
- “An inventor’s life for me – great inventors – inventions
- Comprehensive Index